5 days into 2016 and I still haven’t wrote my New Year’s Resolutions…
Well…better late than never.
To be honest, this is the first year in which I’ve decided to pick proper resolutions.
- Post on this website at least twice a month: I admit that sometimes I was too busy to post anything, but I also admit that sometimes I was just lazy;
- Upload content on my YouTube channel more often: video making is something I really enjoy and it’s been a long time since I uploaded a video;
- Read more books: I love reading, but unfortunately I never seem to find time to do it;
- Stay fit: I’m too skinny and there are no excuses to not work out;
- Finish high school with good grades: if I don’t make it, I’ll never be able to enter a university in the UK;
- Be more self confident: sometimes I find myself struggling with my self-confidence and I don’t like it;
- Fight against depression: last year I had quite a few hard times and I wouldn’t like to repeat the experience;
- Try to be more patient: I always try to be patient with everybody, but sometimes I just can’t help loosing my temper;
- Be kinder with those who deserve it: I spent last year trying to be kind with everybody and helping those who had any kind of difficulties, but I reckon that some people took advantage of my kindness…;
- Appreciate what I’ve got: Sometimes the small things are the ones that make us happier;